What is difference between Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Compared to Goniophotometer Analyze? In accordance with CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two strategies to analyze illumination lamps for photometric parameters: Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Program. What is distinction between them? On this page LISUN organization offers a brief release:
1. What’s the exam basic principle difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Analyze?
The key of the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere check product is to study the illuminance of the certain stage around the integrating sphere, compute the radiant flux at a specific wavelength, and lastly determine the whole luminous flux of your source of light, although the Goniophotometer normally actions the sunshine intensity circulation in the luminaires and determines the luminous flux of your luminaires
2. How to decide on the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere or maybe the Goniophotometer to evaluate the lights?
The Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere system is ideal for one Light emitting diodes, fairly little Brought lamps and 360degree source of light. LISUN LPCE-2 test velocity is very quick and usually can finished one dimensions less than 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer is proper for evaluating of sizeable lighting fixtures like higher-tension mercury lamps, sodium lights and LED streets luminaires with better measurement reliability. Most third-party screening agencies and huge nationwide labs generally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Looking glass Variety C goniphotometer.
3. What’s the exam guidelines for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere method can look at the adhering to guidelines:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Colour Ratio, Optimum Wavelength, Half Data transfer, Superior Wavelength, Shade Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Variety Examination
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Performance, Glowing Potential, EEI, Vitality Productivity Course, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Efficiency, Pupil Factor, Cirtopic Flux, Vegetation Development Light PAR and PPF
• Power: Voltage, Existing, Power, Power Factor, Displacement Component, Harmonic
• Guided visual servicing test: Flux Or time, CCT Or time, CRI Compared to time, Power VS time, Strength Element Compared to time, Current VS some time and Flux Effectiveness VS time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Variety C goniophotometer can look at the subsequent parameters:
Luminous Strength Data, Luminous Strength Syndication, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Performance, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Constraint Contours Glare, Maximum Percentage of Distance to Size, Equivalent Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lights Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Successful Luminescence Position, EEI, UGR, and so on.
4. What’s the lumen test accuracy variation for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Versus Goniophotometer?
Both Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer program can check lumen, nevertheless the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere will be the relative lumen analyze technique, therefore if the EUT luminaires stats are much variation in comparison to the normal twjujt light fixture, or perhaps the EUT luminaires beam angle is quite a bit smaller sized, then the check patience is going to be larger, even though the Goniophotometer technique is the complete lumen test method, the lumen analyze final results could be more accuracy and reliability in comparison to the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere examination strategy.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN good quality method continues to be stringently qualified by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Registration, LISUN products are designed based upon CIE, IEC and also other global or countrywide standards. All items passed CE qualification and authenticated by the third party lab.